Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trick or Treat Book Reports

Are you ready to celebrate fall...pumpkin style??? I have finally compiled all of my resources for the oh so popular pumpkin book reports. Basically...

You Take This...
{Hey...who said trick or treat bags are just for candy???}

Fill it up with some good story element treats...



Complete an extreme makeover...pumpkin edition....
And you have yourself the not so typical book report. {Just in case you haven't figure it out...I am so not into being typical} :)

Here are a few more examples




I have created a Trick or Treat Book Report resource just for you packed with 77 pages of information, resources and examples. This unit includes two levels. One for all of you kindergarten and first grade peeps and one for us "oldies but goldies" rockin' it out in second - sixth. Here is a look at what this sweet little treat includes.








I promise...once you do this little project...it will be a holiday tradition forever! I announced to my class on Friday that it is time for pumpkin books reports {remember...I have my same class again this year} they hit the roof! They all jumped out of their chairs and began SCAH-REAM-ING! I honestly had to go and apologize to those next door! If you would like to incorporate this into your fall activities, stop by my lil' TPT store and pick up a copy!

Now...back to some football! Even though it is not my favorite...I must support the tigers {for my husband's sake} :) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment