Friday, December 13, 2013

Five for Friday & Flash Sale!

Say it with me...5 more days! 5 more days! I think I can! I think I can! :) Are you as excited about Christmas break as I am? I. Can't. Wait! So to celebrate one week until that moment arrives, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for a little Five for Friday! 




This is genius! Too good not to share. Although, I am uncertain as to who this belongs. I have searched forever and ever, but couldn't find the brilliant mind behind it. If this brilliance is all yours, please let me know so I can give proper credit. 


This is the same concept as the balloon or bust that I did at the end of the year last year.


So basically, you fill each balloon with a special activity. If the students have an exceptional day, they get to pop a balloon and reap the benefit the next day. I know it is probably almost too late to use this, but you could always fill 3 or 4 with rewards {depending on how many days you have left} and leave some empty. Then they could pop to see if they earned a reward or not. This would be a great way to keep them engaged these last few days. Oooor...you can tuck it away for next year! 



I have to share my new obsession. You can thank me later. I have been doing tons of Christmas shopping. Nothing like last minute...right? Well, I think I found my absolute faves for the season! 

How cute are these baubles from Reece & Blaire? Seriously...obsessed. You must check them out. You'll be oh so glad you did! Your wallet won't...but that is beside the point!  


Here are a few of my favorites that I have ordered for some friends and family this year! 






I am spending my night prepping for an ugly sweater party tomorrow for my cheerleaders.  Gosh I love a good party. I especially love planning parties! I will definitely have to share pictures later, but here is a little glimpse of my fab sweater. I highly recommend hosting an ugly sweater day in the classroom and/or with your staff. So much fun! 



In other news....

This has been a super busy week. I have been trying to finish up the decorations in my house....


Working on a brand new unit for the new year. It will be a mix of New Year's activities while bringing in a little Chinese New Year for a little cultural effect. Trying to finish this up in the midst of my party planning. 

And, I even managed to squeeze in an Atlanta Hawks game with some of our RCA kids!



Since I am feeling so festive this weekend, I have decided to place these two units on sale...BIG TIME! But only until Sunday, so hurry hurry!  Click on the pictures to check them out on TPT. 



Have a great weekend, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment