Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog Neglect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am at the point of thinking that life may NEVER slow down again! Trying to juggle 2nd Grade {Which is not the piece of cake that I thought it would be}, homebound for my sick little darling, and cross country practice with my high school peeps is definitely not an easy task. Oh wait...did I mention that one of my littles broke her arm last week??? Lets just say...I am greeting the up and coming LONG weekend with open arms! Shheeessh!  This craziness that I call life has left very little time for the blogging world {Sad, sad day!} BUT...check back tomorrow and I will be posting several of the activities that we have been working on over the past few weeks. I have a fun little activity using scripts to teach author's purpose as well as the 2nd Grade Rocks Song to the tune of "Baby" by Justin "Beaver" as one of my faves calls him! {He is just too much!} We sing it every morning and it gets us pumped up for our day! Can't wait to share it with all of you!



Speaking of pumped...One more little tidbit...I am SUPER pumped to be a contributing author to Blog Hoppin'! Head on over for some AMAZING ideas from some of your favorite teacher bloggers! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment