Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random As Can Be!!!! {THREE FREEBIES}

Hi bloggy friends! Oh my...I have been in my classroom all day because parents come TOMORROW {FREAK out mode} and students begin on Tuesday!!!! I am so excited about this year and can't wait to fire it up on the first day!  I had the majority of my students last year and they already know how crazy I am...so I won't freak them out {that much}!!! 

I still have things to do and get together, organize, clean....AND not to mention the fact that I just went and visited one of my sick babies in the hospital! Broke my heart!!!!  As always, I have been creating away and wanted to share a few freebies with all of you since you have been SOOO sweet welcoming my new blog and leaving way too many fabulous comments! All of you CRAZY AMAZING teachers seriously inspire me to keep on keepin' on!

I hope that you all have the most amazing beginning to your school year!  

FYI...these are as random as random can be! :0)

Teacher Notebook Covers
Yes...even our notebooks have to be cute! {As my husband rolls his eyes...men!} :)
Click HERE to get your cuteness on!





I was in pure panic mode today when I realized that A. I had forgotten to put up a number line in my room and B. my number line was cute little frogs! {ummm....not going to work with my rock and roll theme!}
Numbers 1-100

AND...last but not least...calendar numbers....rock and roll style {well, more Hollywood style...but they work!}



1 day...1 day....1 DAY!!!!

Happy Sunday Friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment