Monday, December 12, 2011

You've Got a Minute to Win It....Good Luck!

I promised some party planning ideas, so here they are and I'll make it short! I know many of us do not even have time to breathe....let alone read some crazy little blog! :)

On Friday, we will be celebrating the holidays Minute To Win It Style. My kids are SO crazy about Minute To Win It {You know...the crazy game show where you have one minute to complete the task?!?}. So, I have several little Minute To Win It games...holiday edition!


Along with the games, we are also having our own little version of a North Pole Photo Booth. I saw this idea on pinterest {Where else...right?} and just couldn't resist. My kids are in L.O.V.E. with a camera and I think they will have lots of fun taking holiday pictures with their school buds. These little cuties were easy to create with simple construction paper.


I have decided to take it super easy with the food. Usually, the excitement messes the appetite ALL up! So, rather than throwing piles of food away, {it happens...year after year} we are keeping it sweet and simple.

Our Menu:
North Pole Cupcakes and Hot Chocolate Cupcakes {for the chocolate lovers}


And...I am super excited about this...

A Hot Chocolate Bar

Well...that's it! Short and simple right? All I can say is thank the good Lord above for some good ol' Pinterest!

How are you planning to celebrate?

Wishing you a wonderful...FINAL...week of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment