Thursday, September 27, 2012

Planning a Big Eat for my local Community

I know this has nothing to with wargaming but tomorrow night I am planning a Big Eat and Get Together for the local community. As a member of the local forum, in which we try and save our local village, which is a urban village now, for building developments which are out of character with the rest of the village, getting a 20mph zone in place in front of the infant school, stopping developers from building houses on a flood risk area and destroying the local wildlife and getting potholes filled, I am planning an evening where anyone and everyone in the local community to come and share there favourite disks with each other and actually get to know there neighbours. Now I have never done anything like this before and if it is successful and I hope it is, then plan to repeat this every quarter. As you can imagine I am shite scared as I hope people turn up or else I have a ton of meatballs and pasta to eat by myself, lol. So please wish me and the others the best of luck and people will turn up. So if you are in the area please pop in.




No comments:

Post a Comment