Monday, December 10, 2012

OMG I Have Been Painting

Yes indeed since finishing the book I have taken a little time off and been painting so figures, shock, horror, me actually painting so figures. The first figure I painted is from Crooked Dice and is one of there villains named The Guru from there 7Tv game, great game by the way. This is a wonderful little 28mm sculpt which is a little slighter than my normal figures but it as a lovely sculpt none the less. It come with three different heads for you to choose from and I went for the Ming the Merciless style head and actually painted him as well him. I think the model well suits that style of painting.




The second model I have not a clue where it is from, I had it laying around for years and I think its a old Grenadier model but I really don't know. I have gone for the Mad Scientist look with him with his white suit and the only real colour being the liquid in the test tube and beaker. I am rather chuffed with the way he has turned out, in fact both of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment