Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Humberstone Militia, Nether Hall and Farm & Manor Farm Section

I thought that I would get around to actually photographing my troops as a way of cataloguing them as I never really got around to photographing the individual units of the troops. I am planning on having a unit or two a week photographed and also this should help is remember what unit is what.

So first up is from my Humberstone Militia and it is the Nether Hall and Farm & Manor Farm Section.

These are the two manor farms in the area and its the owns for the Nether Hall and the Farm Managers who make up this section. Mainly armed with Shotguns except for his Lordship who has a Tommy gun and is Butler with the units fire power is the way of a Lewis Gun.

Humberstone Militia, Nether Hall and Farm & Manor Farm Section, 1938

Humberstone Militia, Nether Hall and Farm & Manor Farm Section, 1938

No comments:

Post a Comment