Monday, March 4, 2013

Animal Fear Factor

On Friday, we took a trip to Roper Mountain Science Center in Greenville. During our little visit, the kids were able to get up close and personal with some pretty cool creatures! Let me just say that they live with NO fear...whatsoever!  I love that about them. Me on the other hand...yikes! I tried not to let it show, but my kids know exactly how I feel about reptiles. Here are a few pictures from our trip...



Their facial expressions say it all! I love how much they are able to learn outside of the classroom. Can we take a field trip every single day?!? 




Like I said...No fear at.all! Every single one of my children touched every single animal offered. 


We had some great opportunities to use some scientific tools and tour a beautiful rainforest! 

If you live near Greenville, this trip is a must. A very worthwhile experience! 

And...when we returned on Friday, these little guys were waiting on us...

Praying that these little darlings hatch! 

So what amazing things will be going on in your classroom this week?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment