Sunday, March 24, 2013

I think I am Losing the Plot?

With the Parizan show in June, I have started on getting some battlefield fillers to tart up the table and causes the players some fun. I believe that Mr Smillie, who has designed the game this year, has come up with some interesting rules for these animals that are wondering around minding there our business. He has already done some sheep and a farmer too, see him at Painting Diary he is rather good, and I have added some cows into the mix and maybe more sheep. Now I dont know how many other gamers put livestock on the gaming table, let alone paint the things after spending hours researching what breeds where actually in Britian in the 1930s, I have looked at to many rare breed sites it scares me. But I have now finished a couple of testers to how they have turned out, which I thing are not too bad. Now I have another seven normal cows and three Auguses to do by June, along still 4 foot of hedges and a factory and a post office, oh does time fly.  The cattle are from Redoubt Enterprises and are nice little, okay large, scuplts. Well here they are.






No comments:

Post a Comment