Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just in Time for Cyber Monday!!!!!!

Hi, Hi, Hi Friends!

Wow...it feels like for-EVA ago that I was here! Basically, about 2,000 miles {in a car...Yes...I feel like an old lady with some SERIOUS back issues...did I hear a sigh?}, 4 hotels, 5 family dinners, and what feels like 10 pounds later, I am back and ready for action! Honestly y'all, I seriously thought that I would never make it BUT it was so great to see our family and celebrate the holidays together! Now...I have t-minus 12 hours to prepare for tomorrow, unpack, clean, sleep and post a few units! Ay...yi...YI!!!!

So, SO sad that I have not had the time or internet connection (HA!) to post all of our fun Thanksgiving activities. It was quite the week between turkey creations, tie-dye shirts, Indian craftivities and so much more! Next year I will have to be in the loop a little earlier!

Now that Thanksgiving has passed me by, I am in the mindset of Christmas 100% of the time. So, since holiday parties are just around the corner {My gym and I are about to become BFF's maybe even twice a day}, I thought I would throw a little party of my own over at my TPT store.


This sale is JUST IN TIME for two brand new units: 

This unit now includes an additional mini-unit to be used with Money Sticks.
For additional information on my math centers, you can look HERE!






This is a perfect unit if you are currently diving into a study of nonfiction.
For more information on this unit, you can check out a post HERE!

You can check out both of these units on my TPT store!

That's all for now friends! I will be back this week with all things reindeer! Can't wait! I hope that you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and are all ready for the crazy whirlwind before Christmas break! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment