Saturday, July 13, 2013

It Really is Christmas Now...Classroom Decor Galore!!!!


Alright y'all...I asked for classroom decor suggestions at the beginning of the summer...and y'all definitely didn't disappoint. I had so many suggestions, that I couldn't even get them all in and for that, I am truly sorry! BUT...I really must move on! The only additions that I will be making will be changing a few of my black/chalkboard units to have white backgrounds. I totally understand budgets and printer ink and all that jazz...so I want to help y'all out! I will be getting these out ASAP, but next week is moving week, so I can't make any promises! ;) 

Here are the chalkboard and black units that will be offered in a little more printer friendly fashion...




Until then, you can check out my other decor sets...all ready...and ON SALE...in my TPT shop...TODAY ONLY! Happy Decorating! 

BRAND NEW...
I have added three newbies to the mix!

Click on the pictures below to view each decor bundle! 

How cute are these owls?!? Seriously! I. Love. Them!


This is the perfect outdoorsy pack to excite all of those nature lovers! Plus the clip art is way too cute!


I love primary colors and mixed patterns...so this is the best of both worlds! 

And the older sets...











Don't forget to check out my Fan Freebies...I might just be adding a little decor surprise later today! 


Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment