Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blog Con 13, Bavarians and SAGA


Firstly I would like to bring to your attention this event which I have to see I will be at, maybe with a VBCW game, if I can get my arse in gear. Pop over to here for more details but basically its two day event for chaps to chat who blog to meet up and play games. Top Draw, What?

Secondly, here are the last of the Bavarians that I never got around to finishing in time for Partizan. These are the last pack that I needed and it contained the SMGs chaps, which I am using for section NCOs and a flamethrower, which I am going to be using as an LMG. Again they are wonderful sculpts from Paul Hicks and Tsuba Miniatures range is great and I can see these being used for all manner of VBCW goodness. I have to admit I cant wait to the opposition are done and more is added to this range. Anyway I hope that you like them.





And I have added the shields for the painted figures that I have done and I am amazed with just how good the transfers for LBM are. They are a little bit of a paint to use at first but it is better than trying to paint the blooming shields by hand, lol. I can total recommend them. Anyway here are the figures with shields.





No comments:

Post a Comment