Monday, October 14, 2013

Here It Is, Finished

Well here is the finished picture and now I think you can see what it is, Mad Max indeed, though I am looking forward to the film. I still cannot say what it is for or what it is for, I will leave that to the person who asked me to do it to do that, but what I can say it is the first part of it. Over the next few days the next part will come to show it face and hopefully the finished item we be ready. Still saying all that I have really enjoyed this, partly because I don't do portraits as I don't think I am good enough and partly because the work I do doesn't normally require me to do them, but after this I think I may come back to these and do more of them. Saying that here is the finished picture for you all, its a Native American, yes Anne you were right, from the French Indian War, as was you Alan.


No comments:

Post a Comment