Sunday, October 20, 2013

Zomtober Week 3

Its week 3 of Zomtober and I have managed to do a post before the last minute of the deadline, gosh I a bit organised this week. This week I have gone for a Zombie Survive which comes from Wargames Foundry Street Violence range. As with all of Foundry's figures this is a wonderful figure and a joy to paint especially after painting Wargames Factory's zombies for the last two. He is a very tall and imposing figure and is well equipped with his two Desert Eagle pistols, a backup pistol and Sniper Rifle. I have gone for the loner look for him and I have to say that I am rather pleased with the the result. With him is another more sexier survivor  with a flamethrower, which I had painted before Zomtober but I like her, again another Wargames Foundry Street Violence range figure, and I think this vixen knows how to deal with Zeds.







No comments:

Post a Comment