Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Snowing...Graphs

First day back  = success. My kiddos were so ready to get back and they totally rocked it out today. {Well...that was after the trillion stories that they wanted NEEDED to tell me! Seriously, I don't even think that I was able to eat two bites today at lunch!}


Today, we hit the ground running {or running back} to our graphing unit for a little review. They loved the winter graphing activity that I posted yesterday, so I created a little unit to incorporate a little more winter fun into our review and as we move on to new concepts next week. I just posted it to my TPT shop and you can pick it up for $3.50. So, if you will be doing any graphing during the winter months, or if you are just in the mood to mix it up and have a little fun...I know your kiddos will love all of this winter goodness. I can't wait for my kids to graph their favorite winter drink...what do you think it will be...snowman punch or hot cocoa????


If you didn't grab the freebie that I posted yesterday, you can pick it up HERE!

I hope that you are all having a great start to 2012!!!
Happy Teaching, Friends!!!

Reminder: Giveaway ends FRIDAY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment