Saturday, January 21, 2012

Time to Add Some Support

Between focusing on feeding my Father in Laws cats and writing a job application, I have also decided to add some much needed support to my forces for VBCW. So for my regulars of the Tigers I have added a Vickers HMG from Warlord Games. Its a very nice little group of figures and fits together rather well. I have only painted the flesh completely and just started the uniforms, just based and washed at this moment. Hopefully I should get to do a little more today.


I have also decided to add, more for my militias a Trench Catapult from Great War Miniatures. I think the very idea of a catapult being used is so VBCW and I had to have it and they are lovely sculpts if a little larger than my usual Musketeer, Warlords and Gripping Beast. Again this is at the same stage as the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment