Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Graphing

Ok y'all...tomorrow is a big slap in the face the big day...back to reality...AND...TRUE STORY...I have caught a nice little stomach bug! Nope...not joking! I am digging deep and praying for favor before I greet those 16 sweet faces tomorrow because ready or not...here they come! I didn't even make it into school until 4:30 today, but YES I went because I just can't stand that little sense of chaos that I feel if I am not prepared! {You know what I mean!} It may not have been a pretty sight...but nevertheless...I was there!

I am keeping it short and sweet tonight because my live in doctor {a.k.a. the hubs} is ordering me to bed!

Tomorrow, we are going to do a little graphing review before we move on. Next week will be all things snowmen, so I am trying to get our little brains in gear for some winter fun. Now...since we live in the south, I am sure I will be explaining some of  these little winter activities. {Nothing like integrating some vocabulary into math!} Ha!  

 Here is a little freebie that you might be able to use for review, or you can tuck it away for later! You can click on any of the pictures below to pick it up!  





Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment