Thursday, January 5, 2012

The 100th Day Craze!


Ahhh! So, so, SO stinkin' excited about this unit! {Pause for a party...that I am having all by myself!} I know, I know...it's still a few days away. I think like 19 for my kiddos...BUT...nothing like planning ahead! I LOVE the 100th day of school and I am definitely one of those crazy people who go ALL OUT! Yes...we do the crazy hats, crazy glasses...basically, if it has the word crazy in front of it, we are all over it. The kids just eat it up...every last bite! As a matter of fact, today during morning meeting, they were already counting down the days! I love it when learning can be so fun and something that we can look forward to rather than dread!

With all of that craziness said, here is my 100th Day Craze Unit in all of it's glory! :) Ha! I am loving the fact that all of this is organized and ready to go! I did have to think outside of the box this year, because wouldn't it just be devastating if we had a repeat of last year? Kind of like wearing the same outfit two days in a row! ;) {For those of you who are newbies to Shenanigans...I looped with my sweet kids to 2nd.} 

This year, rather than simply collecting 100 items {like I said...it would be devastating for a repeat} we will be creating 100th Day Hats and having a HAT PARADE. Yes...all 100 pieces of their "collection" will be glued to a baseball cap! I mean...how fun is that? {Do you think that our dear, dear custodial staff will have the same feelings toward my craziness?!? Even if they have to pick up all 1,000,000 objects that have accidentally fallen off of our hats?} This may be a one hit wonder but one thing is for sure...It will be a blast!

If you too like a little craziness in your day to celebrate 100 fantastic days of learning, my 100th Day Craze is partyin' it up over at my TPT store!

Here is a little look inside!


Tell me...what are your 100th day plans?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment