Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wine, Good Company and the Olympics

Yes yes the closing of the Olympics maybe I can get back to normality and get my arse in gear. Please dont get me wrong I have loved every day of the Olympics and have watched a get deal of the events, fights, races and enjoyed every second of it, but it has impacted on me done my illustrations and paint, surprise, surprise. I now promise that I will get myself back into the flame and finish the illustrations for the book and paint more.


And to this end I have started and finished another one of my Soda Pop Miniatures' Super Dungeon Explore  figures which brings the grand total finished to 6 finished and another forty four to go. Actually I ordered a the Limited Edition character for the game, a Candy and Cola, but more on that later.



I have now finished the Riftling Rouge, who is a Demonkin Hero. She is another one of the heroes in the game and it was nice and good to paint something in a different colour skin, not really painted much in purple,save a couple of zombies, and i think she has come out rather nicely. I am rather liking painting these Amine Chibi style figures and I can not wait to have them all finished. Here are a couple more pictures of her.





Now for Candy and Cola, I had to order her from the US as strangely no one in the UK stocks her and the prices for her on ebay where stupid, no surprise there. Well I got her yesterday and I have to say I am rather happy with her. She is actually metal as opposed to the others from the game which are that plastic/resin stuff, yes I am really that technical, I know all the terms, lol and she comes with a playing card for the game too.



I cant wait to paint her but there is a new add on for the game, complete with more figures, but they realise that I have a life, actually what life, okay they win, called the Caverns of Roxor. Looks good too.



And I have saved this one to last, me celebrating Mo's win yesterday with friends, I warn you now its scary.




No comments:

Post a Comment