Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Partizan Show Freebie Figure

Some of you might remember me saying something about a being asked if they can make a figure of one of my illustrations well this evening I was emails some photos, Top Secret like of the green of the freebie figure for the Other Partizan show and I was shocked at what I saw. I opened the emails and saw the photos I realised that a dream of mine was fulfilled, that of seeing what of my illustrations realised as a sculpt.

Illustration of the Kelham Monk
Above is the original idea of the Kelham Monk, as appeared in the Guide to the Anglican League, a group of militant monks fighting with the Anglican League in and around Newark, based at Kelham Hall. Below is the sculpt created by Mark Sims of Crusader Miniatures and i have to say he has a wonderful job in being him to live. He has been sent to the mould maker and caster today and should be ready for the Other Partizan show on 2nd September as the freebie figure. 





I love the fact he has a covered Adrian Helmet and drawstrings on the waist, why did I think of that? I am so over the moon and please with this, you cant imagine my first figure of one of my illustrations. Hopefully it will be the first of many. 

Now there is a good reason for going to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment