Sunday, October 7, 2012

“Marvel”ous Writers

I just finished uploading my newest unit to TPT, called “Marvel”ous Writers!

You may remember my Suzie Adjective Unit that I posted for my early childhood friends…

Slide1

Well..here is the 2-5 Version

Slide1

This unit will help young writers learn about adjectives and how descriptive language can make our writings powerful!

Here are a few activities included:

Adjective Runway Show – Perfect for Halloween!

Slide1  Slide3

Superhero Adjective Glasses:

Slide20

Super Secret Hero Riddles:

Slide23

And here is a peek inside the unit:

Preview

If you would like to create “marvel”ous writers in your classroom, head on over to TPT and pick up one of the units below!

Slide1    Slide1

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend, sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment