Monday, October 29, 2012

The Finished League of St Andrews

Here is the finished League of St Andrews Militiaman is his full Scot/German glory. I have gone for the blond hair semi german look but with a scottish twist, which I hope that I have pulled off. He has his butchers apron and cleaver with tweed plus fours and argyle socks. He has a suitcase on his back to carried his equipment and personal stuff and is armed with a Mauser. I rather like this eccentric look and I think it is very Very British Civil Civil War. So here is the chappy in his full glory.

The League of St Andrews Militiaman, 1938
I have also noticed that this is my 500th post, which I have to say has shocked me as I never thought that I would get around to 500 of them and the blog would of died a long time ago. So thanks very much for reading and encouraging me to keep doing this. Cheers there for supporting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment