Tuesday, October 16, 2012

VBCW Decals

I have busy over the last couple of days design some decals, water based transfers, for Si at Solway. He asked me to do a sheet of various factions with a aim for them to be printed and sold. Now I have had a great time doing this and this is not to say that this is what the finished sheet will look like but I bloody hope it is as they take a day and a age to do. So I thought that I would show you wonderful chaps and chapesses the fruits of my hard work.

VBCW Decals
Also there is a great Dice give away, on Fran's Blog, The Angry Lurker and Ray's blog, Don't Throw a One, both Posties Rejects. Now the draw is tomorrow, Wednesday 17th October, so pop over and write a comment if you want some customer dice, and lets face it who doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment