Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Biographies & A Halloween Sale!

Today was the day that I look forward to all year! Yes, yes....almost as good as Christmas! *Almost*! Today was pumpkin decorating day and let me just say, it didn't disappoint! Last week, the students spent time researching people that were influential in the history of South Carolina {our BIG state standard}. Then, they wrote a biography or informational report...trick or treat style! 



I have to say...I love the way that these turned out. The students were so proud of their hard work and learned a tremendous amount of information from their research and from one another. They were so excited about what they were learning, that many of them shared facts and information along the way. Maybe I won't have to teach SC History after all...I will let them take it from here! ;) 

Now...of course we have to have pumpkins to match these sweet reports! DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!! Introducing our 2012 Pumpkin Biographies...South Carolina History Style! 




Are those not the cutest things EVER?!? Love every. single. one! However, if I must choose a favorite...



Such a fun day! Such wonderful learning! AND...the kids couldn't be more excited or thrilled about learning even more about our beautiful state! 

If you would like to create pumpkin reports with your class, all four of my Halloween units are on sale until Sunday at midnight! Click on the pictures below to check them out on TPT! 






Hope you are all having a great week!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment