Wednesday, November 21, 2012

50000 hits, Second Year Anniversary and Stuff

Blow me after the last couple of days what with being awarded the Liebster Blog Award, my birthday and what not, I forgot that my blog has reached its second year anniversary, something that I never thought I would reach and something that I am very happy to reach. Not only that I also reached another milestone too and that is hitting the 50000 view mark. So to all of you out in the bloggisphere and especially to the chaps and chapettes who follow and visit this blog, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.



I started this as somewhere to show my painted figures and works in progress for the books I have been illustrating and I have to say that I have totally enjoyed the experience.  Not only that I have enjoyed many other blogs that I in truth would of never got around to reading. There are so many intelligence, funny and character individuals with their blogs that are a delight to read and these have propelled myself to even higher standards on my blog. I know I have been, at time a little whiny, ranty and more than a little self indulgence, but whats a blog for if not to do those things, lol.  So thanks you all for letting me enjoy the wonderful world and people that fill it, So I raise a glass of Port and salute you all.

Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta

Which translates to Blessings on your posterity.

And to the Irish in you

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Eirinn
(Long life to you, a wet mouth, and death in Ireland)

No comments:

Post a Comment