Monday, November 19, 2012

The Winners of the Liebster Award Goes to..............



I have to say I am rather shocked and pleased to have been given this award from Michael at 28mm Victorian Warfare for a number of reasons. Firstly, Michael's blog is a wonderful blog to read that is both intelligence and witty but also Michael is a gifted miniature painter whom I have many times enjoyed and marvelled at his skills and knowledge. I fully hearted recommend that you have a look at his blog, if you have not done so already and Michael thank you very much for this award.

Now down to the second of the award. Now following the rules as laid out below I have to nominate five fellow blogger for this award. So firstly the rules as laid down of 28mm Victorian warfare:

  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
  2. Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
  3. Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!
  4. There is no obligation to pass this on to anyone else but it is nice if you do. 

Now here comes the hardest part on deciding who gets the award.

  • My first choice has to go to a good friend of my and a paint who skills surpass my in every work. This chap has helped me for the running and planning of the Partizan game for the last two years and even though he lives up in the North of Scotland he stills travels south for them. So I am very happy to award this to my fellow VBCWer Mr Smillie at Painting Diary

  • My second choice for this award also goes to another fellow VBCWer as this fellow has an amazing and clever blog. Mainly it deals with his adventures in his 18th century Imaginations it is a clever and intelligence read. But what is truly stunning is his idea of a portable wargame and is a winner in my eyes. So I am happy to award this to The Duchy of Tradgardland

  • My third choice for this award goes to a blog that I have only recently started to follow and I love the post apocalyptic feel to this. This chap is a great paint and after realising that we both enjoy the world of 7Tv and 7ombieTv how could I not award this to him? His Zombie survivors that he has been painting recently are truly amazing.  So with great pleasure I award this to Brummie's Wargamming Blog

  • My fourth choice is to a chap who has amazed me with both his knowledge of the Napoleonic Wars and his skill at converting 20mm plastic soldiers. Added to this is the fact he is a wonderfully decent chap to boot the award had to go to him. So with great pleasure my fourth award goes to  Monsieur le Rosbif & Johnny Frog

  • My last award goes to a fellow illustrator and a very gifted one at that. He also like so many of so on the bloggersphere paints wee toy soldiers and there are a delight to look at. So I am happy to award this to Iron Mitten


No comments:

Post a Comment