Saturday, November 3, 2012

And More photos of Painted Things

As the title says here are a couple more photos of some painted figures that I have done. The first one is a banker/civil servant survivor, complete with umbrella and gas mask. This is sculpted but Mark Copplestone from his Future Wars  range he did for Grenadier is the past and is still available from eM-4-Miniatures. Its a lovely figure and something I painted over fifteen years ago. The next one is from Hasslefree and it is a great sculpt by Kev White. Know simply as pants man by my wife and Mad Dog on the Hasslefree website, it is a wonderful sculpt. Full of detail and a joy to paint. He is one of my latest figures I have painted and you can see,hopefully, that my style has somewhat changed over the years. Here there are.



No comments:

Post a Comment