Sunday, September 8, 2013

Humberstone Scouts and Flags

I have actually finished the Scouts after they have been sitting on my desk for seems like an age, well at least four weeks. I am happy with the result but think that they could look nicer, but at least they are finished bar adding a standard to them. The Scout leader is the chap with the jumper on and I think the overall look is rather nice. The Perry's 8th Army figures are rather nice, these being the first Perry's I have actually painted but you do need to work with them for create something that you would be happy with. So here they are.




I have also designed a flag for the boys based on an actual 1930s Scout flag with some details added to it for sort of personalise it a bit. Now I am not totally sure about the background colour but I think that it is green so I went with it. Here it is.


I have also finished the General Post Office flag for my GPO troops that I finished ages ago but never got around to doing the flag. Based on the GPO signs of the time the green background is what the vans where coloured and I believe was the colour of the GPO before it went red in the 60s.


No comments:

Post a Comment