Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Duck Pond

I have finished my Duck Pond for a Vignette project on the Very British Civil Forum take some of the chaps have been doing. Some of the vignettes are amazing and hopefully all will be finished shortly.Anyway back to my little vignette, it started as a small side project, a bit of light relief from all the illustrations I have been doing lately and also to add some interest to the Partizan board. I have to say I am rather pleased with the results as I have to confess that I am not a big terrain maker. Now I have done this and I am so pleased with the water effects I am seriously thinking in making so river sections now in the future. Back to the pond, I have actually finished the thing and once I added the vegetation, grass and the ducks, of course, can't be a Duck Pond without ducks, the whole thing pulled together and I am so chuffed with it. 














I would also like to give a shout out for a fellow blogger Wargaming Girl who has reached an amazing milestone of 100K hits/views and she is giving away five prizes over five days. There are some great prizes there so pop over to Wargaming Girl and join in the fun with Tamsin

No comments:

Post a Comment