Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Partizan is Coming, Yippee

With Partizan coming up quickly, 2nd June in Newark, Mr Smillie of Dirty Paint Pots and myself have been working hard, okay putting things together, planning on making this game the best bloody game that we have put on. To this end we have do a poster come flyer explaining the game, the history of it and explaining that this is the fourth linked game the Attack on Leicester.



We have been thinking about the table which Mr Smillie has done as a vignette on his blog, and to make things a little more interesting than open fields, roads and houses we are adding some sheep and cattle of points of interest and have come up with the following rules to mix the game up.


I hope that do add to the fun for the players and make the table interesting and better than anything we have done before.

I have just found out that this friday my little blog is to be featured on House of Paincakes blog network in their Weekly Top X section when I will be happily discussing Very British Civil War to people. I was rather shocked to be given this honour and it shows that the world of VBCW must be making head way in America, lol, okay they like me blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment