Friday, May 10, 2013

More Terrain Goodies for Partizan

With the show coming up on me quickly, have I mentioned it is on Sunday 2nd June, Kelham Hall, Newark, no, are you sure. Well I have finished some other bits and bobs for the show on the terrain front. Now I am hoping this time we put on a great looking table and be worthy of the show and with the terrain that Mr Smillie over at Painting Diary and myself have been putting together I hope we do. Actually before this show my terrain really consisted of a few buildings and some walls, now I have terrain mats, enough to cover 12 foot by 6 foot, 12 foot of hedges, trees, smoke markers, more trees and a duck pond, plus buildings, a factory, cattle, sheep and some road blocks. I was shocked, well a little, to find just how much stuff I have recently made and I know that there is more on the way. So here is a few photos on them.














No comments:

Post a Comment