Friday, November 29, 2013

It's HERE....Holidays Around the World Interactive Paper Bag Book!

Happy late Thanksgiving, friends! I hope that you are at home enjoying some lovely Christmas movies and not one of those crazies out there stealing the deals. If you happen to be a crazy, I still love you and am a tad jealous of all of the amazing deals that you find! ;) I just have never *EVER* been a Black Friday shopper. Three things about me...1) I hate crowds! 2) I hate lines! 3) I never find anything on sale! Those three things may be the very reasons why I have never been friends with Black Friday. Instead, I am enjoying the day in my pajamas with some good coffee and movies. It also gives me a little time get some work finished {since the internet on my cruise was something awful}. :) 

I am so excited to share my newest unit(s) that I just posted in my TPT shop. Holidays around the World...need I say more? This is always one of my favorite studies. However, I always had trouble figuring out what to do with all of the crafts and activities. I have been trying to think of a way to consolidate this study into a book that could extend beyond our study in the classroom into the homes of the students. So I give you....


This unit is filled with all of the resources needed to study 16 different countries and cultures. Each page also includes a QR code so that students can continue their research and learning at home. This is a perfect resource to get in some holiday reading practice at night with families. You can snag this unit in my TPT shop by clicking {HERE}







This unit is also included in my Ultimate Holiday Writing Bundle which includes four other writing projects perfect to keep your students engaged up until the holidays arrive. I will be back to share more about this tomorrow, or you can check it out on TPT right {HERE}


Hope y'all are having a safe holiday weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with more from my Ultimate Holiday Writing Bundle! :) 

XOXO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment