Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Victoriana Carries On

Yes indeed the Victoriana fever that has stuck Château PK lately does not seem to stop and another figure is finished. Again after raiding my cowboy box, and I know that sounds so wrong, I found again wonder Artizan Design figure and this time he has a big gun. I guess he is some kind of hunter but I thought what a great sniper/hunter for a Gentleman Club or even for the Wuflen Jaeger for Empire of the Dead. I could even use him for a cowboy game I guess too. He was a dream to paint and I rather like the sculpt. Now what will be next?






Here is the latest on the Mov for Movember and I have to say I think I should stop watching Deadwood. Besides it making me look and feel a hundred years older than what I am, it has that Deadwood look.


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment