Sunday, February 19, 2012

Warmachine Stuff

Hi there folks, today i am departing from my normal VBCW and illustrations to show off some of my Warmachine stuff instead. Now I used to be heavily into this before getting married and the the second edition came out and feeling rather pished with but the "new" books again I drew a line under it and said no more. Also I was crap at the game too, lol. I have a friend who has got into these figures and I decided to have a look at them again and was surprised by how nice these are, so I thought I would show them off. I have done a little retouching to them but nothing really. These are, I think, Khador forces and the fella is named The Butcher of Khardov for something he done in his past, or he was the only butcher in Khardov. I love the fact his weapon, the axe, is named Lola but no-one will ask why. I think it is because is looks like a woman and walks like a man, lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment