Thursday, February 9, 2012

Introducing My Cousins From South Armagh

My as of this morning my count of painted figures stood at one, well now the count stands at eleven, which for me is a huge amount in one day. I still have the bases to complete, plant and grow and also a further twelve fellas waiting in the wings requiring paint being added to them. But all in all I have to say I have had a productive day.

Firstly chaps are the Musketeer Miniatures IRA men mainly the command/character pack and the pistol armed pack. The next chaps are the rifle and shotgun men.


On top of them I have also finished these VBCW Militia Bombers also from Musketeer, as with all these figures all are sculpted by Paul Hicks and they are a dream to paint. I just the little details on them.


Lastly but by no means least is the Boys and crew, again from, yes you have guest it, Musketeer's VBCW range. This is a lovely bit of kit and I have to admit to a soft stop for the Boy A/T Rifle.





Now all I have to do is plant the bases, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment