Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Albanich 2012 Part 3

Besides the our VBCW game that was going on at the show there was a few other games. There was a wonderful game for the Irish Civil War with the battle of Sackville Street from Border Reivers. They made a wonderful looking board of the street and some lovely building fronts. The figures were from Reiver Castings Irish Wars range and they looked the part. Tons of Crossleys and other vehicles where about the street with some Rolls Royce Armoured Cars. I loved the display and game and it is so good it is in this month's Miniature Wargames magazine. You should be able to see this at Salute and other shows around the country. Here are some of the pictures that I took.




There was other games going on, the Dumfries boys pull on a game of Hail Caesar with Romans being attacked by Dacians. I lovely looking game to be sure.



There were other games going on, a lovely AWI game with fort, a couple of Napoleonic games and a WW2 game, but I forgotten to take photos of them which is my bad. All in all it was a game day, enjoyable, good company but I didn't win the painting competition :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment