Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Calling All Knuffle Bunny Lovers!!!!

If you are not caught up with all of the Knuffle Bunny lovin’ going on out there in teacher land…let me assist you! Here are three of THE most precious books you will ever read! {I am pretty sure that I may have even shed a tear…or two at the end of the third book. AND I am not even a parent!} Seriously, these books are darling and a perfect fit for any of our K-third grade friends!

KB knuffle-bunny-too knuffle-bunny-free

My kiddos fell in love with Mo and his Knuffle Bunny series last year, and so I knew a Mo inspired unit would be a perfect spring lovin’ unit! It is a great way to incorporate a little     Easter{ish} activities into the classroom. My kids began this unit this week and are already loving the activities. They are so into the illustrations and of course can’t get enough Trixie! Here are a few activities that they have been working on.

Caldecott Worthy Illustrations and Judging

Slide3

Our Classroom Winners…

Slide1    Slide2

Trixie Traits {Character Profiles}

Slide1

A Little Cause and Effect

Slide2

And I can’t wait until they get to make their glyphs at the end of the unit.

Slide5

We have so many more activities to complete in this unit, so I will be sure to post lots of pictures. If you would like to pick up a copy, it is FINALLY on TPT. Check it out below and click on the pictures to check it out on TPT.

Slide1

Slide2

It is bedtime for this teacher! Happy Wednesday {well…close enough!}

No comments:

Post a Comment