Sunday, March 11, 2012

Austin K2

Firstly I have to say I love this vehicle as it is in one of my favourite films of all time and some say the star of that film, Ice Cold in Alex. So when I saw that Warlords Games were doing one I jumped at it and rushed to buy one. That was two weeks ago and yesterday I received it yesterday and I was not pleased with it.






As you can see the one I have been sent is suffering from a bad miscast on the left hand side and the cabin roof is wrapped. It is true that I have not glued it together but you are taking a 2mm different from the right hand side to the left. Also the front lamps are also missing. This is the first time I have got a vehicle and I have to say I my very disappointed with the standard of the mould and the detail,   having seen better details from people who do not have the equipment Warlords have. Surely they had to have a look at them before packing and thought that is sub standard. I have emailed them my disappointments and now wait for them reply.

I have been told be everyone that this is rare from Warlord but I wait to see. I need this model from Partizan game too.

No comments:

Post a Comment