Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time to Throw Toys Out of the Pram

I am a little in shock and totally p**sed off with Warlord Games over the Austin Katie that I brought from them over two weeks ago. I emailed them on Sunday evening stating the problem and showing the photos, not expecting them to reply until sometime on Monday and still no reply even today. I checked that I have sent it to the right people which I have and have sent a second email today. The silly thing is I was annoyed but not that bothered about it but now I am totally pished, especially all I have ever heard is, Warlord's Customer Services is cool, well at the moment it sucks. If I dont heard anything by tomorrow evening I am going to ask for a refund on there faulty product and not buy from them again.

Rant over and I guess I better tidy all the toys before the wife comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment