Monday, May 14, 2012

Sid, Charles and Katie

Here are a couple of works in progress that I am doing for Partizan. Firstly is the Austin K2 by Warlord Games. Yes the same K2 that I had a problem with the mould and they replaced it and gave me some extras too. I cannot fault their service as they came up trumps. This is for a special VIP to travel in. It is very close to being finished just got a few things to do and them bingo its done.

Austin K2 by Warlord Games

Next in the WIP are a few things from Mutton Chop that being Sidney "Dirty Laugh" Cohen and Sidekick Charles Hartree and also The Weasley Wretches Command. I have to say that these are a dream to paint as all of Paul Hicks'figures are, as they are so full of character. Sid and Charles just look like a couple of "Carry on" fellows and I love the Weasley Wretches. I hope to have these finished shortly.

Sidney "Dirty Laugh" Cohen and Sidekick George Hartree

Sid, Charles and some of the Wretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment