Thursday, April 18, 2013

For You Victorians

I am been a very busy boy recently trying to get illustrations out for the Naseby book that is has left me with very little time for anything else. But I shouldn't moan as I am loving it. Anyway have you seen these from 4Ground yet? it looks like they are going to be releasing a Ripper Street Range in May with lovely red brick houses, a police station and a factory. These look blooming nice too.

From 4Ground's Newsletter

The first buildings of our new Whitechapel to Baker Street range come out in early May but we will have very limited numbers available on our stand at Salute 2013.

This new range also includes some rather big buildings! To start with we have a Warehouse, a Police station and Brick Terrace Houses.
All the buildings have a red brick exterior and are perfect for any Victorian game, or of course any post Victorian Urban environment.


My wallet is going to take such a pounding once these are released as they will fit nicely into my VBCW games.

No comments:

Post a Comment