Monday, April 1, 2013

Introducing Hesh's Hosiery Van

Back on the Very British Civil War vibe and what thing you do to keep the better half happy, may I introduce Hesh Hosiery. This has all started at the first Partizan game where my lovely wife saw that one of the chaps playing had a business for his wife, Mrs Ook's Bakery to be precise. Now I am saying that Mrs PK was jealous in any way, but I have had for the last year or so Mrs PK saying "I want you to business for me". So I did a corner shop/general stores for her but no she wanted more. Now living in Leicester and the city being a heart of the shoe and hosiery industry in Britain in the 1930s, it seemed fitting that I would go down this route. So I have painted up this Matchbox Models of Yesterdays van for her, adding signage along the side of the van but no that was still not enough so now I have a factory in the making for Hesh's Hosiery. I am hoping to have the finished by June in time for Partizan. Now am I the only chap or chapette that does crazy side projects to make their better half feel special, in a wargaming trends????








No comments:

Post a Comment