Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shenanigans on Insta.....

I am linking up with a few of my bloggy buds to share about my new little love...Instagram! First of all, I am a picture freak! Seriously, I love pictures. Plus, I am nosey as all get out and love to see what others are up to. ;) Can I get an amen about the nosey part?!? Tell me I am not alone! I think it is a character trait of all teachers...or women for that matter. ;) 

So, here is the fun part. Every Tuesday, teachers from all over will be posting a fun snapshot from their day in the classroom. Love this idea! 



So if you are a teacher join in on the fun! Plus, you can also check out Second Grade Shenanigans on Instagram and follow me to keep up with my classroom happenings by clicking {HERE} or on the picture below...or you can search secondgradeshenanigans on your phone! :)  



 So, get in on the fun and link up with What the Teacher Wants or Apples and ABC's. And...don't forget to follow me @secondgradeshenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment