Monday, April 29, 2013

Paper Bag Memory Books: Cheap, Fun...Perfect for End of Year

I just recently posted my End of Year Writing Bundle and I have heard the cries people! :) As much as I would love to separate each unit out and sell them individually, life calls and I just can't find the time. :( Sad day, I know! BUT...I did manage to squeak a few minutes out tonight to piece together my end of year Paper Bag Memory Books...which seems to be what you guys are looking for anyways! And a little P.S. Thanks for always being so sweet and complimentary! Y'all really are the best! 

I have to say I love this project too and can't wait to begin them with my kids in a few weeks. I love that they are cheap, easy, and cah-ute! :) Oh...oh...oh...by the way, these are made with the lunch size paper bags. NOT actual grocery bags!! I have received lots of questions about where I found so many bags! I mean, I totally have connections at the local Ingles across the street...but even with that, I don't think they would give me 100+ bags! :) 

Here is a look at the project...{if you missed it the first time}....



And here is peek at the inside...











This is now available in my TPT shop! You can find it by clicking {HERE}

5 more days until state testing....send some much needed prayers my way! Have a great week, my friends!  XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment