Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Post Office, Crates and Tea Chests

With Partizan only a day away and I am totally excited I have been finished off bits and pieces for the game. Firstly I have built and painted a Post Office from my go to place for 1930s buildings War Bases. I love there MDF buildings as they are easy to put together, the service is wonderful and they are true scale 28mm which is ideal for 28mm skirmishing that I do. It is a half size terrace and fits in nicely to the other buildings they have in their range. It is easy to build and a dream to paint. I hope that they make a Police House soon, maybe if we all email them saying that we need a Police House they will do one. Anyway here are a couple of pictures of it.








Next up is a little less building like. I have finished some crates and tea chests ready for the Partizan game. The Tea Chests are from Anitsy Castings and the crates are for a ebay seller Tiny World Terrain. I have to say I am rather impressed by the crates and they pant up well and the Tea Chests are good as well.




Lastly, I also a got a Police Box from Anitsy Castings too as every settlement needs one and I have to say it is rather pleasing. It is a dream to pant, once you have worked out the colour but i think I will go back over the police signs with a printed one at a later date.




I am hoping for a great day tomorrow, plenty of fun and chats all round. So if you are coming to Partizan in Newark please come on over and say high. We are in the first main room from the entrance.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment