Sunday, August 4, 2013

Work in Progress for A Winter of Discontent

I have bit a little off the radar for the last couple of days mainly as there have been changes afoot where I work will affect me, but all have been resolved now and I am moving to another new team, which now makes seven different managers and teams in as many years. Its a bit of a pain but I still doing the same stuff but with different people.It does make me look like a problem worker those, lol.


Anyway enough of me, like anyone wants to hear about that, I have actually painted some figures and assembled a few more this week, more on them in a later post, and have actually started painting my Winter of Discontent cover for Solway. I have based it on a couple of  things which I will example or might come clearer in the next couple of days. at the moment I have blocked in most of the major parts of the "uniforms" and well be working on the rest today.

Anyway have a nice day chaps and chapesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment