Monday, July 25, 2011

A Delicious Download...The "Sweet Life" Candy Bar

Summer usually = a zillion weddings! Now don't get me wrong...I LOVE weddings! The new "fashion statement" and "crowd pleaser" at weddings this summer has been the Candy Bar and I have one word for that...SWEET! Since the wheels of my teacher brain NEVER stop turning, while at one of the fabulous weddings this summer, I had an idea! Since I have never really liked my reward system in my classroom and because kids LOVE candy...why not create an improved reward system. I say improved because...duh...everybody gives their kids candy every now and again.  :)

In order to stay in tune with my "stylish" side, I have created a candy bar reward system for the classroom. You can download that HERE! It explains how it will work inside! I am hoping it will prove to be as much of a hit with my kids as it was with all of those sugar craving adults this summer! Enjoy this little treat!

Now...back to the Bachelorette! Who is on Team JP????


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment