Saturday, July 16, 2011

The New Craze!

So I am loving the new craze....communication notebooks. I have seen so many examples of these nifty notebooks on numerous blogs and teacher sites. Since I am moving on up to the "big leagues" a.k.a. second grade, I am excited about teaching my students one of my favorite things...organization!!!! Sticking with my Rock and Roll theme, I modified some versions of these notebooks to create one that I think will fit perfectly into our classroom. If you have not seen Sarah Cooley's fabulous tutorial on her blog, you can click HERE to check it out! You can also click on the picture above to download the S.T.A.R. cover page and directions. I can't wait to get these fantastic little notebooks up and running into the hands of my second graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment