Tuesday, April 10, 2012

You Need To Glogster!

Have y’all seen Glogster? Seriously one of THE coolest sites I have seen lately! I was introduced to this a few weeks ago during a training session and again today during our faculty meeting! I just thought I would share all of this coolness with you! It is SUPER, SUPER kid friendly and would be oh so awesome to let the kiddos make and prepare presentations, research, etc. It will also be awesome to use for lesson prep instead of your every day PP presentation. You can add videos, link websites, add pictures or one of their adorable graphics!  Plus, you can link to blogs and websites. Several of the school districts around me actually have a “glogster” as their website! Super cool! Seriously…when I say it’s amazing…it is AMAZING!

Here is an example presentation on the website!  I could only fit a portion of it onto my browser, but you get the idea!

Example

Here is a little presentation that I began. You can choose your background, etc.

Beginning

You can add and delete as you go!

My Example

We began our animal unit today, so there will definitely be some Glogsters in our future! I hope you enjoy Glogster as much as I do! I can’t wait to get into it with the kiddos!

Also…don’t forget to enter my Spring Fling Giveaway! Click on the picture below for more details!

Presentation1

No comments:

Post a Comment